We are glad you have chosen McNeeley Family Physicians and hope you find the Information detailed below helpful in preparing for your office visit.
- Pre-registration forms are available for your convenience.
- We file insurance as a courtesy to our patients. Please bring your insurance card(s) and your driver’s license with you.
- It is critical to your care that you bring a current list of all medications.
- Co-payments, as well as prior balances are expected at the time of arrival.
- As a courtesy to other patients, please give us at least 24 hours notice if you will not be able to keep your appointment. Below are the forms you will need to get started with your first appointment.
Please complete and bring the following forms with you prior to your first visit:
- Patient Information Form
- Registration Agreement – English
- Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Authorization to Release Health Information
Secure Patient Portal
Click here to access our secure patient portal for easy health information access.
Your Patient-Centered Medical Home