McNeeley Family Physicians is proud to announce that we are recognized by the National Committee of Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Our team works hard to earn and maintain this recognition, and we’re thrilled to share what this means for our patients!
It’s exactly what the name implies! We will keep our patients as the main focus of everything we do to help build better relationships, improve quality of care and patient experience. We’ve implemented process improvements and quality initiatives to ensure you have access to comprehensive, coordinated care and the medical services you need.
What does PCMH mean for patients?
As we operate under this patient-centered care model, you will have access to:
- Same day appointments: we offer same day appointments for routine and urgent care needs. If your established provider is unavailable, we’ll schedule you with another provider so you can receive care as soon as possible.
- After-hours care: we’re a proud member of Covenant Health, East Tennessee’s premier healthcare delivery system, so our patients have access to physician offices with evening and weekend hours. We can recommend a location near you, or visit CovenantMedicalGroup.org/Locations for a complete list.
- Evidence-based care: we strive to provide care based on the most recent scientific evidence for better outcomes.
- Complete care coordination: we provide access to care for services beyond what we offer, such as community resources and specialized care.
- Physician referrals for specialized care: as a member of Covenant Health, our patients have access to an extensive network of specialists, the latest medicines, the newest technologies, and advanced treatments.
- Secure patient portal: get instant, secure access to your electronic healthcare information, request an appointment with a Covenant Health physician, review test results, request prescription refills, and communicate with your care team through MyCovenantHealth. Contact our office or visit CovenantHealth.com/mycovenanthealth to enroll (email address is required).
- Access to online health information: we encourage our patients to be an active participant in their healthcare. Our team is happy to answer your questions at appointments, through the secure patient portal, or by telephone. You can also access our online health information library by visiting CovenantHealth.com/Health-Library.
What does a PCMH require from patients?
We want you to be an active participant in your healthcare and encourage you to:
- Provide information about your healthcare needs, preferences, values and goals
- Share your complete medical history and any changes to your health
- Ask questions
- Provide feedback about your treatment plan, including any problems with following the plan or reaching your health goals
- Contact us with any health concerns
If you have any questions about the services offered at our office, please contact us today by calling (865) 494-9241.